Rules & Regulations
- Students must abide by the rules of conduct and discipline. A student may be expelled from the college for misconduct and indiscipline.
- Students must be courteous to teachers, fellow students and employees of the college.
- Students must not loiter and shout in the corridors during class hours.
- Students must attend their classes regularly and must not remain in the Common Room or Reading Room absenting themselves from their classes.
- Students must not adopt unfair means in the examinations. Students found guilty of such offences will be severely dealt with which may result even to the extent of expulsion from the college. Impersonation at the time of Roll Call is a serious offence.
- Disorderly conduct in any part within the college premises is strictly forbidden.
- Every class will be collectively responsible for the conduct of its members.
- Students must not enter the office, Principal’s Room, Professors’ Room except on genuine business and that to due permission.
- No meeting or conference in the name of the college or any organization can be held within the college premises without prior permission from the Principal.
- Students are advised to read the notices carefully every day.
- Students are strongly advised not to bring or entertain outsiders in the College campus.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, according to the order of the Supreme Court, anywhere inside the College premises.
- Students should keep the College and classroom neat and clean. They should not damage the audio-visual equipment in the class.
Name of the students are struck off from the College Register on the following grounds:
a. Gross misconduct
b. Irregular / unsatisfactory attendance
c. Failure to appear in the examination
d. Adoption of unfair means in the examination hall
e. Non-payment of tuition fees consecutively for more than two months and / or College dues by specified due dates
f. Non-return of library books within due date
g. Unsatisfactory progress and
f. Violation of College code of Conduct and Discipline